Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Bill Mitchell

I feel today I cannot continue to write without telling everyone about Bill. Bill was a big part of my life for over 30 years and I unconditionally loved him. We were best friends, soul mates, adopted siblings, and together we made a whole. Bill was a professional psychic (nationally known) who also taught spiritual and metaphysical classes, and on occasion worked with the police on missing person and murder cases. Bill talked to dead people. Bill was also a proud gay man.

I met Bill at the tail end of my Marine Corp career and marriage, and Bill help me through that along with allot of train wrecks though out my life. Bill taught me how to meditate and through meditation I found Alzies world, we also knew we spent many many life times together on this earth.

Bill and I would travel together for business and for pleasure exploring the most unique places. We loved to go to different metaphysical shops for Bill to teach classes and do half hour readings, and met some very nice people along the way. We would always find time to explore the area for a shrine of a saint or the Blessed Mother. We would also visit dead celebrity graves like Judy Garland or Dr. Martin Luther King. We would visit any other type of metaphysical occurrences of any kind.

When Bill and I would travel we would get a little mixed up up with directions. We would never say we where lost because we felt if we were in Columbus we were not lost, eventually we expanded to ; if we are in Ohio we are not lost. Then finally we decided if we were on the planet earth we are not lost and someone will guide us.

Some of my favorite things about Bill were, one was his hummer we would laugh for hours over the silliest things like my inability to cook, so my friends have me bring ice to any parties. Bill also had a fabulous memory for facts, you always would want him on your trivia pursuit team.

Bill was born with a heart defect but you would never know that for the amount of love he shared with people. Bill loved for people to donate to Saint Jude's hospital for children instead of birthday gifts. Bill facilitated a support group for gay men dying of aids for more than 10 years. Bill would not charge for his psychic services to find lost love ones, or his work with the police. I cannot tell everyone about Bill in one story but hopefully you will get to know him better through out my blogs. There is not a day go by that I do not miss him, when Bill passed over to the other side I think part of me left to.

No comments:

Post a Comment