Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

(new developements from) Strangers On Facebook!!

Hello everyone,  I have some new developments from from my face book scammers. Today I woke up and Alzies world was under attack! I just don't get it, was I that easy of a mark that they have to stalk me? I woke up and the first thing I saw was a text from Yahoo.(yahoo doesn't text they email)( even I knew that) The text said I had to update my account and change my password. If you looked close at the web site they wanted you to go to, it was not Yahoo. It was very close ; Instead of (Yahoo.com) it said,( r.yahoo.com). My boss pointed that out to me.

Next I went on to check my email, and it said I had 7 messages from Jeff my face book scammer.  I went to face book and looked (I did not open them) I looked at the first line of each message.  They were all about Jeff begging for forgiveness, and how he cant sleep because he is so in looove with me.  I guess that is why he tried to hijack my email account again.  That's it, he loves me so much he needed to scam me out of more information!

I was looking for the Gahanna police officers name and number to update him, but I don't know where I put  it.  Hopefully it will show up in a couple of days. Jeff also sent me a friend request form his new face book profile, so I ignored it reported it again. Can you believe that guy! Hopefully they will stop stalking me soon! In the mean time I will hold  my head up high and fight on . ( I think I won this time around)

No comments:

Post a Comment