Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I Should Of Ran (part 1)

One of my biggest train wrecks in life was trying to maintain a relationship with (I thought) was the love of my life. His name was Joe and he had me from that first big beautiful smile. We started dating in 1990 he was suppose to be single and I was single. Joe went out of his way to make me happy and we had so much fun together. After a couple months of dating we moved in together, me, Joe, and my dog named Diamond(diamonds are a girls best friend).

I was trying hard to be domestic, but for me that was a real challenge. Cooking, cleaning and decorating did not come natural for me, thank goodness for my gay brother Bill (and pizza delivery). Once I attempted to baked bread with my neighbors bread making machine, what a disaster! Diamond was barking at the the dough bubbling out of the machine and moving across the floor, I had to throw in the towel.

After a few months living together Joe let it slip out that he was in a relationship when we started dating. I should have ran as fast and as far away from him that I could, but I was in"love" at that point and was going to try and make things work out. I kept hearing my moms words"once a cheater always a cheater".

Joe brought home a Yorkie puppy and all was good again.(I'm such a sucker for animals) I named him Astro and he was a true mommy's boy. Astro loved water he would shower with me and I would take him tubing, he loved to tube.

Joe and I had our shares of ups and downs especially with my addition to shopping, I can buy anything and justify it (mostly shoes and purses). As the years went by Joe's issues started to pop up left and right.( drinking, agoraphobia, not liking to work) After about 7 years Joe had his first affair with the girl he was with when he met me.(go figure) Every time I tried to talk to him about an affair he would deny everything. I was sticking to that inner feeling you get when you just know something and can't get it out of your mind.

My brother Bill was in Vegas on vacation and found this store with potions and spells, he pick up one for truth. I had to put this oil in his shoes and on his pillow and say this prayer with a lit candle, and it worked fast! The next day I confronted Joe again about an affair and he came clean I had his shit packed in 20 minutes.

Within the next few weeks I figured out why there were stalking laws. It took everything I had to not drive by his dads house(where Joe was staying) or drop in at places Joe like to go. It was pure hell, one minute I hated him and the next I wanted him home. After a few weeks of this craziness Joe moved back home. What I was thinking I don't know, maybe thinking everything was going to turn out right, ( after all I was in Alzies world) To Be Continued!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment